There are a few key differentiating aspects to our strategy:
- Our core product is open source. This means you have the power to customize and extend any data pipeline.
- You benefit from the community’s contribution and support.
- We will be able to offer a wider array of data integration connectors. If an integration is missing, it is simpler to add it for an engineer than to build it on the side. Plus, you don’t need to wait for someone else's engineering team to prioritize it.
- We have a zero-friction adoption in small, midsize and big companies, as you don’t need to go through security compliance to start implementing our solution.
- Our pricing is volume-based and scales with your growth. And our open-source codebase will never contain arbitrary limits (e.g., event volumes, user numbers).
- You can leverage Airbyte for database replication without worrying about volume-indexed pricing.
- You can avoid any type of vendor lock-in.