Doing a great job at welcoming a new member is of the utmost importance for a hybrid company.
We aim to provide an equitable onboarding experience regardless of your role or location.
After You Accepted Our Offer
We’re pumped and honored to have you on board!
Here are a few tasks we will do:
- Do a little happy dance to celebrate you joining
- Send you a welcome email to help you prepare for your new adventure
- Invite you to our onboarding tool, Sapling. Please activate your account and fill out your profile shortly after receiving your invitation since we use this info to set up many other tools you'll need access to.
- Send you your Airbyte laptop by your first day (Airbyte will purchase this on your behalf)
- Send you some Airbyte swag - who doesn't need some cool Airbyte socks?
- You will also be able to purchase any other hardware (keyboard, mouse, headphones, etc.) before your start date and will be reimbursed with your first paycheck or on Day 1 per request
The Week(s) Before You Join
While you're getting excited for your first day at Airbyte we'll be working hard to make sure you're all set up on our end!
- If you’re based in the US, you will receive an email from Melita Group (our HRO) with detailed instructions on registering for Payroll and enrolling in benefits via ADP Workforce Now before your first day.
- If you're based outside of the US, we will send you an agreement via Deel, which will be used to set up your agreements and process your payments. Deel will ask you for all your compliance documents.
No matter where you're located we will:
- Send you an email with details on what to expect during your first couple of weeks at Airbyte
- Introduce your buddy who will help you through your first few months at Airbyte
A Business Day Before You Join